real time web analytics
Report - - St.Thomas Hospital, Stockport - January 2015 - Night visit | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St.Thomas Hospital, Stockport - January 2015 - Night visit

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
This was awesome. And thanks for joining me place was way bigger than i had planned. Gutted it was not a padded cell looked that way from the way it was layered out never mind was a crazy room anyhow. And looking into them tunnels area that deep smell looks like it was black mold cause not sure if they used asbestos on pipes down there even so better safe than sorry cause mega hard to catch breath in them. But it was awesome will post up report and pics asap. Nice report m8ty deffo have to borrow a little lol..

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
we all started to go down with me infront until we could smell asbestos!

Ah, the best asbestos.

Screenshot2015-01-15234114.png

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
Feel free to get over it any time gents, the man made a typo. The important thing here is the report ;)

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
How much damage do you reckon you'd do yourself, twatting your head against some tanking, given that it's a thin membrane of waterproofing, covering a wall? A fucking lot. That's how much. :thumb

Last edited:

Stopford_lad

foul-mouthed oaf
28DL Full Member
This place was a derp of the highest order years ago, still, good effort though :thumb
Try Yesterdays nightclub in Alderley, that's a wreck too, albeit with some interesting bits and pieces I guess...

Reich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I praise this website for its grammar skills! Wish i'd wrote my GCSE english on here would hve had an A*! ;) ayee was rather tired when i wrote this, thought the padded cell was a padded after they removed the foam but yanno! Never been in bottom block myself :(

Might have a look at that one soon :) quite busy this weekend :(

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well it"s deffo a better report than your mates Year Book Album post :)

Decent pics mate :thumb

Reminds me of Denbigh it"s that trashed, hows this standing ?

Don"t understand the difference between the 2 reports, as too whats down there that was overcoming you all? Fumes one minute next Azzy??? His made it sound highly dangerous ?

I wouldn"t worry if it"s just Azzy, you"ll be ok for a while ;)

Reich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha! I'll admit the cinema was a poor effort, tried hard with quality on this one, one of the buildings 1st floor had collapsed down on itself, i will say there are some floors full of moss and water that seem to be going soon! Never met asbestos before so I dont know what im expecting, just take advice from others just to be safe, will research asbestos soon!

Cheers for the thumb man :')

Last edited:

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
This block looks alot like the old converted Ford watermota that my Dad in law used to have in his canalboat, good old workhorse but noisy as feck it used to sound like a tractor.
I hate wearing masks and like you get a bit unnerved but in some of these shit tips it can only be good given the damp spores, pigeon shit and disturbed dust that contains god knows what, better safe than sorry I reckon, keep at it man :)
IMG_2379.jpg

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
It seemed to be a combo. While inside there was these pipes on the left that had broken and what looked like asbestos coming from the broken pipes or wall. It could have been fiberglass or something used to wrap old pipes. It was damn dark and hard to see clearly. Then the thick like mold or something smell that got worse further in that made it hard to breath and when we all got out we just gasped for air a little. Plus this odd white powder was all over our clothes not sure what that was.

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
The odd white powder will more than likely be dust, paint or mould. When I went to it a few months ago (twice) I had it all over my clothing too but mostly from leaning against walls to pull off a steady shot ;)

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
No worries wasent sure if it was old plaster or something it was bloody nasty it got everywhere lol. Thanks for info. Did take a good clean to get rid of it lol.