real time web analytics
Report - - Stanley Dock & Grain Silo - Liverpool - June 10 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Stanley Dock & Grain Silo - Liverpool - June 10

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TheFlu24

The laziest hobo
28DL Full Member
After almost 7 months of exploring almost everything within a 40 mile radius with only Leaf1471's camera doing the documenting , I decided it was time to buy myself a shiny new camera and start doing something other than stand around and complain about the cold :D

This was my first explore with my new camera , it was a beautiful day and we couldn't think of anywhere better to try it out than our old stomping ground that is Stanley dock , I wont go into the history as the place has been very well documented in the past .

Just an amazing explore with great weather and mates , hope you enjoy the pics , Constructive criticism welcomed and encouraged :thumb

Visited with Leaf1471 and a non forum member who goes by the name "dragonfly"

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

Theres just a small selection of the 150 odd photos I took that day :eek:

I would jsut also like to say that I went to the clock tower at the end of Stanley dock the other evening in the hopes of getting some shots from the top but I was greeted with every window being brick sealed and a new door which was heavily locked
IMG_1749.jpg

Thanks for looking guys :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details