real time web analytics
Starting Out | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Starting Out

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

j.t2001

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi! My name is Joey, I'm 22 and recently moved to SW London and want to hunt for abandoned places in the area. I would love to meet up with others that have this interest or have more experience in UE than I do.

I've always been really excited by UE for years and have explored a handful of places in the past and am keen to get back into it, just not sure where to start.
I've read about security/policing being a lot harsher and more efficient here compared to places I've lived before. Especially as this is my first time living in a city, I'm not sure what to expect/look out for.

In the the past I've explored a hospital, war bunkers etc so I'm not completely ignorant to the risks but densely populated areas are a different ball game.

I would really like to get to know other people in my area that would be interested in teaming up to check out places together. As I said I'm still new to London so I don't know many people here and would love to find people that could show me around or to find new places with.

- Joey