Web
Analytics
Question - - Staying hyped about casual, smaller explores | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - Staying hyped about casual, smaller explores

Kidney

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cold war? You need a ROTOR in your life They will let you into Wartling R3 on workdays if you ask nicely. Think Bawdsey has been resealed but don't quote me on that.

Scottieboi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Depends when you day it revealed very very recently bawdsey was opened I was down that maybe 10 days ago think it was open for a week abit was revealed a few days ago

Olkka

Free Drift of Baikal Seal
28DL Full Member
ok I'm slightly pissed and that made no sense to me it was like a harry enfield sketch script:thumb

Saul

Basterd
28DL Full Member
I think the situation you describe is why I've ended up pretty much just doing European stuff. I don't really have the time to get out regularly in the UK but, by spending what time I get planning and then making the most of 10 days bombing about Europe seeing as much stuff as I can it combines a proper sense of getting away and seeing some epic sites.

Scottieboi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry it was opened by someone with what I can only assume was an angle grinder and i went for a good look down there and hen went back the next day and it had been re welded up