real time web analytics
Report - - Swimming Pool, Ushaw Seminary - Durham - December 2014 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Swimming Pool, Ushaw Seminary - Durham - December 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbanDuck

Authorised Trespasser
28DL Full Member
Nice find, great effort! Some parts look almost as clean as your average 'live' public swimming pool lol.

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Film's come back from the developers, here's a few...

All taken on my Canon AT-1 on Ilford HP2 ASA 400 B&W Film.

16280197378_32b9768e48_c.jpg

16280197678_2eceb36e6a_c.jpg

16441893096_9772c08847_c.jpg

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yeah I use Google Maps to find most places I visit. but not knowing the area I don't know postcodes and stuff.

Go onto google maps and type Ushaw in the search bar. If that fails, not that it will, try Bearpark. The fact I've had to tell you this instantly makes me think that this probably isn't the hobby for you though... All I had to find this place was the name 'Ushaw' and an archive photo, if I could find it from that, you should be able to find it too, considering the amount of people who've been since me and Borolad cracked it...

P.S. I shouldn't bother anyway as the access we used has been re-sealed since our visit.

Last edited:

Urbexexplorer23

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Go onto google maps and type Ushaw in the search bar. If that fails, not that it will, try Bearpark. The fact I've had to tell you this instantly makes me think that this probably isn't the hobby for you though... All I had to find this place was the name 'Ushaw' and an archive photo, if I could find it from that, you should be able to find it too, considering the amount of people who've been since me and Borolad cracked it...

P.S. I shouldn't bother anyway as the access we used has been re-sealed since our visit.
Thank you for your advise much appreciated. I am sorry I am so rubbish at this I am very new to this but have a very keen intrest in this as a hobbie.