real time web analytics
Report - - Tanner Dairy Factory, Sible Hedingham At Night - Jun 2017 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tanner Dairy Factory, Sible Hedingham At Night - Jun 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbanXDiscovery

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good afternoon Ladies & Gents,

After going to check out 3 sites, our luck had seemed to of run out. Cold, wet and tired we decided to sit it out in a local turkish eatery. Morale was running low and we were going to call it a night, we breifly looked for the factorys in the area and all seemed to have been demolished. Adrian Flank then said what about here pointing on google maps, we all jumped in the car and there she was.........Udderly ridiculous that we had missed it!

Entry we actually made harder for ourselves as some local nitro car enthusiasts were having a meet at the front gate! We arrived at the lorry loading depot.

vTs1uZMl.jpg

UaPanTQl.jpg

X3nIpT4l.jpg

ZwzJE92l.jpg

View attachment 731369

mo4i7yql.jpg

I am not going to lie, even though there was 4 of us it was creepy. The wind was banging everything and whisteling through the building then we walked in here where everything was somewhat amplified.

W2QSBJUl.jpg

22jYOaul.jpg

rrgCh3Il.jpg

We left here and moved onto the scattered assortment of buildings on the site, I was injured by a stinging nettle to the face, much to everyones amusement.

7djLUeel.jpg

iZ4JN1yl.jpg

3F5fxcvl.jpg

UI7PE8Ol.jpg

K4fK3dYl.jpg

ZEGDmdBl.jpg

7NNUsTBl.jpg

This amused us whilst talk of zombies was being thrown around.

YMTKYbdl.jpg

We then went to the larger warehouses which were impressive in size, just not filled with anything exciting really.

4L81kf8l.jpg

mr7FNihl.jpg

S48cHPGl.jpg

Kvl8867l.jpg

DcyBE5Al.jpg

IP2coesl.jpg

However this made us smile.

gG7gsWOl.jpg

Bagemw6l.jpg

Anyway it was near 1am and we walked out, we saw the house opposite clearly marked, we wnt in the lounge but it looked really bad and wasn't worth the risk at night!

a1ptyPrl.jpg

rfXWDLll.jpg

TkiD9Bll.jpg

xhDtQ94l.jpg

Thanks for looking and we will be out again at the weekend!

Also if you could join my page on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UrbanXDiscovery/ then that would be brilliant :)

Cheers