Web
Analytics
Report - - Textile Factory - Italy - August 2015 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Textile Factory - Italy - August 2015

Saul

Basterd
28DL Full Member
I think this may have been my favourite place of the whole trip, possibly joint with Cyklonkessel. But if I was to factor in the expressions on Rookinella's face as we explored, this place wins hands down. A relative small textile factory in northern Italy, I don't actually know it's real name. A big thanks goes to jST though for helping make it happen. A really beautiful place.

TF%201_zps3u14yds5.jpg

TF%202_zpsek3mwen5.jpg

TF%203_zpsl3kztfbg.jpg

TF%204_zpsft82x9pe.jpg

TF%205_zps8aavufmk.jpg

TF%206_zpsjdh4o7wi.jpg

TF%207_zpszokfgndu.jpg

TF%208_zpsiegjuf0t.jpg

TF%209_zpsknalqxdm.jpg

TF%2010_zpso1hxgwzs.jpg

TF%2011_zpscvilzscx.jpg

TF%2012_zpsvrigxp7k.jpg