Web
Analytics
Report - - TG Green Potteries, Swadlincote, Derbs. - May 2012. | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - TG Green Potteries, Swadlincote, Derbs. - May 2012.

jST

LLS.
Regular User
Ok, first off I apologise for yet another TG Green's report but it has been somewhere I've wanted to go for some time.

Trankmast's & CameraShy's reports it kicked me up the arse to organise a trip. A brief history of the TG Green pottery business can be found on the aforementioned reports.

IMG_6995.jpg

Visited on a boiling hot morning with Clough, Fowle, Samwisedoublewhamwise, Birdinanaviary & MrToby.

Time for Derp.

TGGREEN-1.jpg

TGGREEN-9.jpg

TGGREEN-13.jpg

TGGREEN-22.jpg

TGGREEN-10.jpg
TGGREEN-5.jpg
TGGREEN-6.jpg

TGGREEN-24.jpg

TGGREEN-11.jpg

TGGREEN-21.jpg
TGGREEN-25.jpg