real time web analytics
Report - - Thames Valley University, Slough, England - March 2018 | Other Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Thames Valley University, Slough, England - March 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

NIKdM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Like a lion? Did he stab anyone or try to stab anyone or say he was going to stab anyone?

We didn’t know, when the door smashed open we started jogging and didn’t look back, then we heard the roar and started running full speed.

Five.Claws

General Nuisance
28DL Full Member
I came back to this thread and just love how the comments section went from 0 to 100 so quickly!
I also enjoyed our very own little forum Schwartzenegger here.

Five.Claws

General Nuisance
28DL Full Member
Don't forget the gang was all school kid vigilante action heroes

Oh yeah, good point. You know, those gangs of school kids who go to explore sites for the purest of intentions, and definitely never cause any damage or trouble!

NIKdM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I came back to this thread and just love how the comments section went from 0 to 100 so quickly!
I also enjoyed our very own little forum Schwartzenegger here.
oh lord, I was young, fearless and dumb. Leave me alone XD Although I do want to state that all the stories told are 100% legitimate, apart from the part where we opened up the entrance, that door was welded shut, we did not open shit.

Landie_Man

"Landie" or Harry
Regular User
oh lord, I was young, fearless and dumb. Leave me alone XD Although I do want to state that all the stories told are 100% legitimate, apart from the part where we opened up the entrance, that door was welded shut, we did not open shit.

haha. It wasn’t that long ago. I didn’t see a soul When I went. But there had been someone there that morning

Who has read this thread (Total: 274) View details