real time web analytics
Information - - The big Kent Meetup, 5th / 6th September 2015 | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - The big Kent Meetup, 5th / 6th September 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
Come and spend the tail end of the summer exploring, relaxing and having a good time in Kent. OK it is the arse end of England, but we've never had a proper big meet down here . . . . until now!

I've been promising people for a long time that I would organise a meet in Kent, so here it is. Date is set as I can't really do many other weekends so apologies to those who can't make it.

This will be an exploring meet staying in a nice location in the Kent countryside, we're not going to be stuck in a pub. Bring your own beer, food and something to sleep in. The venue will be announced via PM nearer the time as I have two in mind, both are in areas where there are other things to explore nearby so you can make a day of it and meet up in the evening. You won't necessarily need a tent as both venues have sheltered areas you can sleep in and places you can hang hammocks (you may need pitons thou)

One venue has a lake next to it you can kayak in, both have areas we can rig a short pitch for rope techniques.

So if you're interested say below and keep the 5th 6th September free! :-)

There's no limit on numbers here and members old and new are equally welcome so if you've never attended a meet before, now's your chance to come and meet us all. :-)

Maniac :-)

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details