real time web analytics
Information - - The big Kent Meetup, 5th / 6th September 2015 | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - The big Kent Meetup, 5th / 6th September 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Well I am in, and looking forward to it I got a kayak that needs some use aswell, gotta check the choo choo schedule because a 5 hour drive Is a bummer....think a hammock may be in order too !

Last edited:

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
After having to leave too early at the meet in London, I'm in for this one! Sounds great! :)

Was nice to meet you, shame you couldn't have stayed longer, think we finally got to bed at around 5.30am :eek:. This should be a blast though :D

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
3 Weeks until this happens, preparations are underway to make this a good meet! :D

Anyone who's not on the Facebook Event Page who wants to come, please PM me and I'll make sure I fill you in on the details nearer the time.

The Franconian

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The Franconian are come
anything on the day before?
p.s. ferry is booked now for Thursday night

Last edited:

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
With just under 2 weeks to go until this meet I've got information ready to hand out to those who are coming.

I know a majority of you are on Facebook, but if you're just reading this on here and need the information to come along and join in the fun, please PM me and I'll let you know everything you need to know.

Maniac.

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
OK I have mailed out the info to everyone now. If you're not on the Facebook event and therefore have not got the info, please PM me here and I will send it to you. :-)

Tawny Fawn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Aw man, if I wasn't off to a festival this weekend it'd be awesome to meet some like minded folks!

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details