real time web analytics
Report - - The Gaffers Row (J D Wetherspoon), Crewe - November 2020 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Gaffers Row (J D Wetherspoon), Crewe - November 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Zoemilly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
One is struck by the beauty of that Wetherspoons carpet. Very nice! The stains, the trodden in chips and peas., the years of accumulated crap and vomit.

There genuinely is a Wetherspoons Carpet Appreciation Society (of which I am not a member) and they can be found here and yes you're right lockdown is slowly turning us all totally mad.
Proud member right here

chills

Queller of the uprising
"Toilets Upstairs"
Aren't they always in a Wetherspoons? :oops:

Some Wetherspoons don’t have a second floor, some toilets are in the basement, and some don’t even have a toilet if you’re unlucky..

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
:( Unfortunately the Wife had seen this report and took inspiration for her Christmas Pressie

50758200937_ac7a633673_c.jpg

Supposed I had better for the sake of family harmony, give it a read this afternoon after the Queen's Speech

Lozie

28DL Member
28DL Member
One is struck by the beauty of that Wetherspoons carpet. Very nice! The stains, the trodden in chips and peas., the years of accumulated crap and vomit.

There genuinely is a Wetherspoons Carpet Appreciation Society (of which I am not a member) and they can be found here and yes you're right lockdown is slowly turning us all totally mad.
I laughed so hard at this! Hahaha

Who has read this thread (Total: 538) View details