real time web analytics
Report - - The grail of all Explorations... Crinkly Bottom | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The grail of all Explorations... Crinkly Bottom

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

C

Cpt.Stealth

Yes you guessed it - Mr Blobby's House

I wont deluve too much info on its whereabouts but its in the grounds of a Zoo in somerset. Its pretty hard to find, and youve gotta be brave as when you get close - you can hear tigers mincing around, but its all good fun.

This place is the last reminants of a Mr Blobby amusment park - closed down 10 years ago when people sadly lost interest in him - the house is all that remains - there was at one point a theatre and animatronic attarctions which have also disappeared.

Apolgies for the quality of the images - it was getting dark and my flash mysteriously broke.

Enjoy.

dumb5.jpg

It's pretty small - not worth a massive car ride but still would be a great place to camp out.

dumb4.jpg

Guessing these things surrounding the moat used to be lights??

dumb3.jpg

dumb2.jpg

Mr and Mrs Blobby's bedroom

dumb6.jpg

Sadly i couldnt get any decent photos of the living room and bathroom but looks like theres been a few raves taking place as theyve been trashed. As for features theres a few things knocking about - mainly a baby blobby high chair, tooth brushes, toaster and sofa.

All in all... expected so much more - not that amazing but still a bit of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

so does me go

First up, cheers to the OP - I knew some of the history of the place, but not that the house was still standing... always thought Mr Blobby was shit, but it made for a fun couple of hours.

You mentioned a baby Blobby high chair?

3462854223_701af01fe1.jpg

Where baby Blobby was conceived? (Now there's an image for you... :rolleyes:)

3463692082_2fc07585a1.jpg

I had to pull it from the undergrowth in the garden, but mate, you seem to have missed the blobby bog :D

3463707142_a7b7407c32.jpg

If anyone needs any more blobbyness, the set is on flickr.

:)