real time web analytics
Report - - The Mill Hotel - Croston - Chorley - January 2016 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Mill Hotel - Croston - Chorley - January 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Zeebex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Forum is public thats all mate so just wanted to give you a heads up :). seen others saying the same thing lol.

Lioness

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its a spooky video, will find out how far this is. I always wear a p3 filter and always wear my mask. U can never be too careful with asbestos in places. Also wearing p3 means u can't smell damp and pigeon shit really

VauxBex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah i'm going to order one on Tuesday purely for safety, been somewhere today and I wouldn't go upstairs cause I could hear pigeons whereas if i'd of had a mask I could have gone up..

Zeebex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Get yourself to screwfix pal or a hardware shop, im running P2 and could do with getting a 3 myself, think you can get multi packs of decent ones for not a bad price

VauxBex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah going to go to my local hardware store, as I like supporting local businesses and get one, since I've got asthma anyway, probably a good idea!

Zeebex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I forgot to give you one but that £7.10 for 2 pints of stella was hefty, san miguel next time or could get some cans in and a pack of crisps, celebrate the mill in all its glory before its demoed, don't forget the 5p carrier bag

Last edited:

VauxBex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah man! Well definitely get some cans in next time :') I'll go and get one on Tuesday, going to town anyway to get some decent shoes. Just watched the video again its really creeping me out, just can't figure out what it is!

VauxBex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's been demolished pal I'm only 15 mins away so pass it on a regular basis :)