real time web analytics
Report - - The North Wales Hospital, Denbigh, December 2016 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The North Wales Hospital, Denbigh, December 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Alyxxxx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice report :D
Also, the building was the Nurses accommodation! Creepy little building :thumb

GK_WAX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good snaps there @Mr_K I've not seen them last two buildings before. I need to see this in the flesh, it's on the list

Mr_K

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice set of photos!! I went here few months back was amazing! you should hit up Gwyrch castle!

Thanks @triggersnappy77 I'll look it up. Always looking for new places to visit.

Good snaps there @Mr_K I've not seen them last two buildings before. I need to see this in the flesh, it's on the list

Cheers @GK_WAX they're the same building. One pic is the front and the other the rear. As you're facing the main entrance to the asylum itself that building is to your right.

LeeNW

28DL Member
28DL Member
Great pictures, always a pleasure to go to Denbigh, such a shame it's been left to get in this state, this is local to me so have been there a few times over the years and unfortunately seen it deteriorate, security is now done by North Wales Police in conjunction with a security team, but generally only turn up whenever vandals or large groups are there as they patrol regular and the locals are in close contact, but if you respect the locals and just there for a look around they don't generally bother you, I believe Elwyn has been told to to stay clear now after being assaulted on the grounds so no bother from him,

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details