real time web analytics
Report - - The North Wales Hospital, Denbigh , November 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The North Wales Hospital, Denbigh , November 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jed

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went along with G_EX on this explore and I would definitely recommend getting respirators/dust masks when going in this place, especially if you head down into the service tunnels. We came across another two guys heading in just as we headed out and they weren't wearing any safety gear and were seemingly very interested in seeing the service tunnels. Stay safe out there guys.

Sad news about the extra security/police presence soon to be added to the site, would have liked to revisit this place as we didn't get around the whole place.

Ollyibz

28DL Member
28DL Member
Iv not been here in almost 10 years, used to go all the time, the rate it was getting trashed at was unreal, the first time I went the slab table was near perfect and you could dance in the ball room! As its days are numbered I wouldnt mind going one last time

G_EX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Iv not been here in almost 10 years, used to go all the time, the rate it was getting trashed at was unreal, the first time I went the slab table was near perfect and you could dance in the ball room! As its days are numbered I wouldnt mind going one last time

Definitely worth another visit then!