real time web analytics
Report - - The Old Coach House Hotel, Dover Rd, Kent | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Old Coach House Hotel, Dover Rd, Kent

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

LeeOAW

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
_DSC0212 - Copy.jpg
_DSC0214.png
_DSC0218.png
DSC_3423.png
DSC_3426.png

Hi Guys

So went to The coach house couple of days ago, as it was pretty local to where I was working

Half the place appears to of been taken away, so got in there just in time as been told they are demolishing in March. As you can see from the photos, not too much is left apart from a total mess. Lots of water damage to flooring and walls and place has just been trashed over time.

Was still cool to see and could still make out some of the hotel from before it closed down but not too much.

So if you do want to check it it before its knocked down then give it a go, location added to the map

All the best

Last edited:

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
You can resize your pics,bunging a facebok link up isnt a report mate its a cop out

LeeOAW

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You can resize your pics,bunging a facebok link up isnt a report mate its a cop out
Okay mate ;) . I have now had the time to resize the photos and get them back off the cam. Hopefully these make the report that little bit better. Let me know If I have missed anything.

EOA

Exploring with Bob
28DL Full Member
I know putting together a decent report can take a bit of time, but if you're hoping to get a bit of interaction, then it's worth putting a bit of effort in. Everyone who posts reports has to resize photos and that kind of thing.

Generally a decent, well put together report will have a good selection of photos showing off the important or interesting features of the explore integrated into the report. Some history if there is much to be had is essential. And anything interesting about the explore itself. That can be hard if it's a soggy derp that was just a walk in, but there is usually something you can say to make your report interesting.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Okay mate ;) . I have now had the time to resize the photos and get them back off the cam. Hopefully these make the report that little bit better. Let me know If I have missed anything.
well they are showing not sure how the upload pics thing works but the pics could do with formatting in a way like you see on other reports,you are getttng there tho

LeeOAW

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know putting together a decent report can take a bit of time, but if you're hoping to get a bit of interaction, then it's worth putting a bit of effort in. Everyone who posts reports has to resize photos and that kind of thing.

Generally a decent, well put together report will have a good selection of photos showing off the important or interesting features of the explore integrated into the report. Some history if there is much to be had is essential. And anything interesting about the explore itself. That can be hard if it's a soggy derp that was just a walk in, but there is usually something you can say to make your report interesting.

LeeOAW

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi.

Phtos were already added, what else do you need that's.ot already added?

LeeOAW

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
well they are showing not sure how the upload pics thing works but the pics could do with formatting in a way like you see on other reports,you are getttng there tho
I will have emailed to take a look, I just resided them and converted to ping. Thought they would be okay.

KHurbanX

Banned
Banned
Pretty gutted i missed this one - i drove past and it was getting delmoshied manged to get some photos as it was getting delmoshied.- Nice photos.

LeeOAW

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Pretty gutted i missed this one - i drove past and it was getting delmoshied manged to get some photos as it was getting delmoshied.- Nice photos.
Yeah such a shame. We have a video up if you wanted to see more.

Thanks