real time web analytics
Report - - The Tram Sheds, Saint Martin D'heres, France - 29.12.08 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Tram Sheds, Saint Martin D'heres, France - 29.12.08

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Gorecki

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As some of you know, I am currently in the South of France for a few weeks....
The place I'm in is pretty remote and I've been dying to get out and see if there is anything worth exploring.

I got a car, drove about 10km and failed miserably, not knowing where the hell I was going and if there was anything at all to see.
Driving on the opposite side IS confusing!! People tooted at me and I lost my confidence :/ I was in a bad mood.

After a good nights sleep and dreaming about driving on the right hand side of the road, I borrowed an English speaking sat nav, got a few red bulls and after a search for "urban exploration Val D'Isere" on flickr, I found a guy who was happy to tell me a few places in my area.

The first place I visited is the old tramsheds which is in Saint Martin D'heres.
It's pretty huge but mostly stripped. Reminded me of the Inverurie Locomotive Works in Aberdeen. The graffiti is awesome =]
It's not the best of places, but I was soooo glad to get out doing what i love :popcorn

IMG_9284.jpg

IMG_9319.jpg

IMG_9323.jpg

IMG_9354.jpg

IMG_9352.jpg

IMG_9358.jpg

IMG_9339.jpg

IMG_9336.jpg

IMG_9313.jpg

IMG_9320.jpg

IMG_9309.jpg

IMG_9290.jpg

IMG_9305.jpg

IMG_9308.jpg

Brick_Man

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: The Tram Sheds, Saint Martin D'heres, France. REPORT 29.12.08

IMG_9308.jpg

that IS awesome.

IMG_9305.jpg

and I nominate this one for the best graff eyebrows ever.

I think your doing the right thing, borrow a car, get an idea of something, then just head out and see what you can see, get on flashearth for a few hours sweeping around the area your in, you'll spot something I'm sure.

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details