real time web analytics
This sense of "protecting the places"... | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

This sense of "protecting the places"...

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Have you taken shit from bandos?

• Yes

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Rarely

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Never

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters

Unholy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
we both know there's no rule book buddy, it's just generally about not being an asshole. Taking shit is whatever, you'll never find anything worth financial value so it's all just for personal display but trashing a place just makes it more dangerous for the next person, not that I'm suggesting you do, but for those that rock up and smash shit - I'm sorry your mum didn't love you as a child but you don't look cool breaking glass in front of your mates and I don't really wanna get cut up k thanks, know what I mean fam?

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
we both know there's no rule book buddy, it's just generally about not being an asshole. Taking shit is whatever, you'll never find anything worth financial value so it's all just for personal display but trashing a place just makes it more dangerous for the next person, not that I'm suggesting you do, but for those that rock up and smash shit - I'm sorry your mum didn't love you as a child but you don't look cool breaking glass in front of your mates and I don't really wanna get cut up k thanks, know what I mean fam?

Nobody was even talking about smashing stuff up?

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User

You are the only person who has brought up smashing stuff up?

ihatejustincurtis

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Typically I don't care to take items as i don't want to carry them with me while exploring. With that being said, we explored an abandoned convent last year and found hundreds of negatives and super 8 reels of film with historic relevance. We took all of them and digitalized them so they can be preserved. We found some amazing photos and video of the place from 50 plus years ago. They were left to rot with what seemed like no intentions to be saved.

C4AF11CB-B99D-4329-899F-8E44A21A94D2.jpeg

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
Typically I don't care to take items as i don't want to carry them with me while exploring. With that being said, we explored an abandoned convent last year and found hundreds of negatives and super 8 reels of film with historic relevance. We took all of them and digitalized them so they can be preserved. We found some amazing photos and video of the place from 50 plus years ago. They were left to rot with what seemed like no intentions to be saved.

C4AF11CB-B99D-4329-899F-8E44A21A94D2.jpeg
That’s a nice find! I’ve taken similar things. Many times.

Who has read this thread (Total: 162) View details