real time web analytics
Report - - three horse shoe pub seaton 2015 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - three horse shoe pub seaton 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rachelac1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I kept meaning to upload my previous explores but better late than never. i think this was my second explore.
This was the historic three horseshoes. It was built as a coaching inn in the 1830's and was the only building on the road now the A3052 until the late 1900's.
It featured a skittle alley, tennis court and a tea garden.
The pub closed early in the new millennium and fell into a state of disrepair,
An application to build houses on the site was made in 2005 but was rejected.
Finally after many years its now got houses built on it, which is a shame as it was a lovely building

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I bet those walls could have told a story or two, lost forever now, unusual to see the crockery mostly intact and even clean, thanks for sharing looked a nice wander.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Lovely shots, but in the completely wrong section. This should have gone in residentials. This section is for members who sadly have died. Its a remembrance thread.

Please could admin or a mod replace this in the correct section. @Ojay @Oxygen Thief @mockney reject lol name changed @Exploring with Andy etc

Thank you in advance to the lege that moves this. :thumb

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member

Westcountry Explorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I used to pass the Three Horse Shoes regularly back in the day. Stopped there once or twice for a pint. I never have been keen on the look of the new houses there now; not quite as appealing as the pub was