real time web analytics
Report - - Tilsons Pier - Hull - Update - Jan 2009 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tilsons Pier - Hull - Update - Jan 2009

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
In October Zerocool said...

may soon need a boat to get onto the pier...

DSC_0022_Small.jpg

Afraid to say that you do now, or some ridiculous climbing balls...

IMG_4842.jpg

IMG_4848.jpg

LiamCH

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's an interesting pier. I like the sagging effect. I suppose they removed it to stop the local chavs falling in. I don't know why they bothered - they love the water really.

Shhhh

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The clean n'd do them good. So does that mean you can't get to the building now? Damn I wanted to go there. :(

MADMAX

28DL Full Member
I suppose we could climb across the wooden beams at the other end; NOT! :crazy
Glad I saw this while it was easy to get on.

turkey

Pure bellend
28DL Full Member
Yep, I reckon this place has been cut off, surely it cant have just fallen in :(

Shhhh

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It might have. The weather has been rough as nails for a week there. So wind whipping the water up to drag it all away isn't that unlikely. Still I'd say its as likely that someones cut them off to stop people sueing when they walk on em and mysteriously land in the drink. Or maybe so the weather doesn't throw them around the water and damage ships!

Squirrell 911

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I suppose we could climb across the wooden beams at the other end; NOT! :crazy
Glad I saw this while it was easy to get on.

Well now you mention it we did get about a third of the way in along the beams tehn thought better of it!

Its definatly been manually removed as the uprights are still sticking up where the concrete was above it. Its been hauled up and onto something

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details