real time web analytics
Report - - Time Machine, Ramsey, Feb 2018 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Time Machine, Ramsey, Feb 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice, ive never done a drain, but find them very calming, I probably wouldnt if I smelt them? Do they smell ? Anyway, the water, the curves, I love seeing these. Thanks great report :cool:

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
Nice, ive never done a drain, but find them very calming, I probably wouldnt if I smelt them? Do they smell ? Anyway, the water, the curves, I love seeing these. Thanks great report :cool:

Thanks CJ. Very little to smell here tbh, but when there is it all adds to the general atmosphere anyway. And sometimes it’s the sewerfresh smell that can help you find new things, if you sniff the right lids ;-)

Calamity Jane

Regular User
Thanks CJ. Very little to smell here tbh, but when there is it all adds to the general atmosphere anyway. And sometimes it’s the sewerfresh smell that can help you find new things, if you sniff the right lids ;-)

Ah ok, interesting. So many things get flushed I guess. Sniffing lids lol, take a photo next sewer you do, Id love to see that lol. What kind of things do you find?

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
Ah ok, interesting. So many things get flushed I guess. Sniffing lids lol, take a photo next sewer you do, Id love to see that lol. What kind of things do you find?

Ha! I’m just waiting for it to stop raining EVERY DAY so I can check out a few recently sniffed lids without drowning! ;-) Work in progress at the moment, other than the reports I’ve already posted...

Attachments

• 444A98A4-0C68-48CC-BEF3-18CC7048237F.jpeg
    444A98A4-0C68-48CC-BEF3-18CC7048237F.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 29

Calamity Jane

Regular User
Ha! I’m just waiting for it to stop raining EVERY DAY so I can check out a few recently sniffed lids without drowning! ;-) Work in progress at the moment, other than the reports I’ve already posted...

Cool. I love your reports, your shots are so so good. The lighting perfect. I havnt been out in 3 mths, getting ichy, and a list as long as my arm now lol. Will always check your reports though :cool:

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I like signage too, but seems overkill designed to keep people out. Were there even any rats down there (weils disease risk), or any risk of drowning in there at all as the sign says, seems not to be too deep, unless the danger is that the penstock at the end could close and trap someone in? This one tidal at all?

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
I like signage too, but seems overkill designed to keep people out. Were there even any rats down there (weils disease risk), or any risk of drowning in there at all as the sign says, seems not to be too deep, unless the danger is that the penstock at the end could close and trap someone in? This one tidal at all?

There’s always the potential for rats (I didn’t see any here, but I had had my eyes pecked out by the pigeons). And I suppose you can drown in a puddle if you try hard enough, so it’s not wrong... just covering themselves I guess. As if anyone’s going to go in there anyway ;-)

Last edited: