real time web analytics
Report - - Tolly Cobbold Brewery - Ipswich - 22/1/07 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tolly Cobbold Brewery - Ipswich - 22/1/07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
This site first came to my attention last year due to its quite frankly weird 'Adams Family House' apperance. After reciving a tip off that it might be easyer then i thought i headed down there today for a look!

DSCF3028.jpg

Took me a while to find a good acess point but i eventulay spotted a loose board and entered into this area full of machinery and 3 large tanks labled as 'liquor tanks'!:D

DSCF2941.jpg

DSCF2947.jpg

I took a door out into a courtyard in the middle of the site and then on into what appeared to be a cross between the stores and an office. Its still ladened with old machine spares and also lots of old promotional stuff. (if you collect beer mats you would love it!:p )

DSCF2955.jpg

DSCF2965.jpg

DSCF2953.jpg

DSCF2976.jpg

DSCF2956.jpg

DSCF2981.jpg

DSCF2954.jpg

;)

From here i headed across into one of the bigger buildings, this involved a 'dash of death' down a drive in full view of a guy from the nearby docks having a coffee in his van! Luckly he didnt see me so i started to look around the building. Upstairs first (dodgey ladder lent up against rotten stairs route!)

DSCF2986.jpg

DSCF2990.jpg

DSCF3022.jpg

DSCF2998.jpg

DSCF3021.jpg

(RW Pauls is still there just across the water!)

I came across this room stuffed full of old pub furnature! time for a comedy shot me thinks!:D

Dscf3005.jpg

Heading out another door i found myself at the back of the site where there was about 5 or 6 large warehouses. I checked two and they were mostly empty apart from one which was litraly full of this stuff i assumed to be hopps or soemthing?

DSCF3016.jpg

Back inside again i headed back down to explore the ground floor. Got the fright of my life when i walked round a corner to see lights on and relised the building was still half in use! To make matters worse right at the point i dicided it was a bad idea exploring further i hear a huge crash behind me and pearing around the corner i see a previously locked door swing open! shit i think someones seen me! so i try and hide but theres nowhere to go. Im trapped beteen the 'in use' wearhouse and the door. so i stand there for a min or 2 listening at all the 'abandoned building sounds' convinced there was someone round the corner looking for me so i diceded to make a run for it only to find no one there! maybe they had been and gone or maybe there was no one there at all one thing i knew was i wasent hanging around to find out so i headed to the exit pretty sharpish and on to my next explore!

In need of a revisit

Last edited: