real time web analytics
Report - - Tots TV - 2013 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tots TV - 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Londoner1994

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This was one of my very first urban explores.

At about 5.30 in the morning we set of to Stratford upon Avon parked up and walked to this beautiful site. After walk through muddy fields and over a small fence. We were met by this little Red front door.

1000041266.jpg

The house was actually locked and the only door open was the famous side door where the Tilly, Tom and Tiny pop up.

1000041274.jpg

Inside the place was all in tact and a 1000 instant childhood memories came back. It was very surreal and we sat on the little fireplace taking it.

1000041275.jpg

Contrary to believe these little stairs lead no where other then a 30inch by 30inch platform and once up there you could see through to the production bunker.
1000041277.jpg

1000041280.jpg

1000041278.jpg

Some of the features left behind, notice the detail on the Tiny iconic door. In the cubby hole was all wires, presumably for the electronics of Tilly, Tom and Tiny.
1000041276.jpg

1000041268.jpg

The production bunker was very flooded but still had tins of paint and other filming equipment in, such as leads and rubbish left behind.

We then headed outside were we saw the exterior of the house. Which unlike other reports the house is still fully intact and without damage. The little famous windows reflected the sunlight through which gave the inside a warming feeling.

1000041271.jpg

1000041270.jpg

1000041267.jpg

1000041272.jpg

We then found a little shed which was Donkeys home and inside was a little wheelbarrow, presumably a prop. Unfortunately a rabbit had come to an unfortunate end inside.
1000041282.jpg

1000041281.jpg

Over all this was the best explore I ever did. It bought a lot of memories from my childhood back and I'm pleased to of seen it before it met its unfortunate end. The house is now gone and the site should be left in peace. Always loved the Tots TV and was gutted to see the pictures of it now which made me after all these years to release my pictures. Have fun looking at them and if you have any questions please message!!

Londoner1994

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looked alright back then
It always annoyed me when the Daily mail said an urban explorer found it in 2013 (it wasn't me) because that opened the door for everyone, many who went and trashed it. When I went it was completely untouched.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It always annoyed me when the Daily mail said an urban explorer found it in 2013 (it wasn't me) because that opened the door for everyone, many who went and trashed it. When I went it was completely untouched.

not so much the mails fault (they will print any shit) more so someone calling their selves a "urban explorer" but is happy to get a few quid from some shit pics at the inevitable expense of the buildings future.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Not seen this in a while. Lovely little report. Such a shame, it got shared with the media.
Much like so many other buildings, that these so called urban explorers sell out. Recently saw a so called urban explorer post his explore on YT and quoted to media his tricks to get into live sites. So many knobs about, pretending to explore and care. :mad:

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
"Shhhhhhh it’s a secret"

Nice that, looked good back in the day.

And yeah it was well on the radar before the YouTube goons got hold of it, they do like to blow smoke up their own arses.

Last edited:

Londoner1994

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
100% the person who added that titbit on wiki is the youtuber. Time for an edit I think.
Hahaha yes I agree I wouldn't know how to do it, it was my first ever explore back in 2013, I have more to post and will upload later