real time web analytics
Video Report - - Tots TV House - Stratford-upon-Avon - April 2017 | Other Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video Report - Tots TV House - Stratford-upon-Avon - April 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

foreigner

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Indeed it was, its right by teletubby land
Screenshot_20221228-110638_Maps.jpg
I'm guessing the area in red?

dead format

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
of course.

he said they had to remove everything from the site before they left.

the only thing that may be left is makka pakka cave, he said they actually dug that and didnt fill it in. but it will be nothing more than a hole in the ground
Previous reports show that the production suite still had some kit in. Nothing fancy, just old power cables and remains of equipment. The cottage itself was interesting. It was all kitted out down to details like bakelite light switches but with the addition of a hollow under floor for the puppeteers.

andy_con

Banned
Banned
Previous reports show that the production suite still had some kit in. Nothing fancy, just old power cables and remains of equipment. The cottage itself was interesting. It was all kitted out down to details like bakelite light switches but with the addition of a hollow under floor for the puppeteers.
You are talking about the tots TV house not in the night garden

foreigner

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
you should prob read the earlier replies
I've read the replies and was still tempted to visit. However after learning to landowners have burned down the Tots TV house to deter people going, it's most definitely not a good idea

andy_con

Banned
Banned
I think given they had to remove all traces of the in the night garden set, there won't be much to see. You could take a metal detector and see if anything has been dropped. Odd place to find metal objects unless the land has been used for something

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I've read the replies and was still tempted to visit. However after learning to landowners have burned down the Tots TV house to deter people going, it's most definitely not a good idea

there is literally noting aside from a pond & a bit of woods now!

foreigner

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think given they had to remove all traces of the in the night garden set, there won't be much to see. You could take a metal detector and see if anything has been dropped. Odd place to find metal objects unless the land has been used for something
Ended up visiting the patch of woods I circled in red.. I know they would have removed everything but the geography of the area and how narrow those woods are makes it pretty much impossible they filmed it there..

Who has read this thread (Total: 406) View details