real time web analytics
Report - - Tow law roc post 17/1/21 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tow law roc post 17/1/21

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Durhamexplorerz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We thought we would start with something small we have a couple of reports to put up but see how we get on with this one. This is a roc bunker just on the outskirts of towlaw Co Durham, it is located in a fenced off field with gated access. The hatch was wide open and to our surprise it wasn’t flooded, however it was burnt out inside one small cupboard with nothing in and a large room also empty. It’s a shame people carnt leave places like this alone for future generations to enjoy, overall the experience was fun and this was a starting point for exploring more.

Van33

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thank you for sharing. Great report. I saw the particulars for a very similar (although more intact) bunker that sold in Yorkshire a few years ago.

Durhamexplorerz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I believe there is a preserved one down Yorkshire owned by the national trust you just have to call for permission, from what I’ve been told I could be wrong.

chills

Queller of the uprising
To make this a stellar report, you need to include a few more things.

• A month and year and rough location of the explore in the title. For example, Tow Law ROC Post, Durham, January 2021. I wouldn’t advise posting the exact date you visited. This is a public site known to be viewed by security and owners.
• A little history of the site or at least ROC posts themselves.
• And finally a few more photos. I understand ROC posts are small and sometimes burnt out like this one, but it always doesn’t have to be posted, or your photos could go in the general photo thread if you feel they’re worth posting.

Have a read of this guide to help you posting a report for next time:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Whilst its good you've contributed & Chills has posted the guide. So welcome to 28DL. But whilst under lockdown its not advisable to go exploring such places for many reasons. Also please dont over cook your images, a more natural approach has a much better outcome. Ive learnt the hard way lol.

Durhamexplorerz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thank you chills and calamity Jane your feed back is what I was wanting, I do apologise for posting Audi lover sent me the lockdown post after i posted this ‍♂️. I have more to post but I will hold off till the end of lockdown, Jane I totally get where your coming from with the photos I will dial it back on the next ones thank you, I have some more of the post I’ll have a go and put them up here.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Thats all we ask, members who contribute and take on suggestions and correct reports. You are to be applauded for being sensible & not throwing a tantrum. Kudo to you. As Shaun said its a good report :thumb And you are most welcome

Durhamexplorerz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Like I say I thought a small report like this for my fist one would be ideal, and I’m fully prepared to take constructive criticism so when I do my bigger reports they are the site standard. Again apologies for the timing and thank you for all your comments. :D

Who has read this thread (Total: 141) View details