real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Tower Climb Stunt - Blackpool Gazette - 26/08/10 | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Tower Climb Stunt - Blackpool Gazette - 26/08/10

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I thought this was awesome when I first saw the report.:Not Worthy

I like one of the comments that sums it up well;
"Good for these lads for doing something both dangerous and daring. If it wasn't for guys like these, we wouldn't have dived the depths of the ocean, scaled the highest peaks or gone into space."

Incognito

Just Reckless.
28DL Full Member
Great article lmao, you should be sending some letters out to recover fees for using your pictures.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
leisure is only leisure if it's fenced in, paid for has wheelchair access and is taxed. Its about time the whole country told officialdom where they can stick their regulation, red tape and public liability.

Exactly. Good work fellas.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I don't know what all the fuss is about :D

My 3 favourite Quotes are as follows:

You only live once and pushing the boundries whatever those boundries may be for an individual mad or not are inevitably a good thing. Life is a risk in itself so good on them.
As for the outrage?. The only outrage was from some silly fools who have lived a snug life without any risk. Next we will hear that it could be terrorist related, LOL.

Good for these lads for doing something both dangerous and daring. If it wasn't for guys like these, we wouldn't have dived the depths of the ocean, scaled the highest peaks or gone into space.
These lads should be applauded, not criticised and it's people like Maxine Callow that stifle the human spirit with all this guff about 'risking your life' and 'safety and responsibility' cobblers.
It's because of people like her the British people are now frightened of their own shadows

Not that it's a problem, it's a downright achievement, and the lads doing it were probably taking more security precautions than the people who work on the tower. the difference being the workers have "paperwork."

What a sad, overprotective, red-tape world we live in

If it wasn't for the extortionate pricing and limited opening hours, I might have considered taking the normal route :rolleyes:

Top Tip: Avoid the Queues don't book on-line & save £3 off the £17 entrance fee :D

RED TAPE FTW

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
Wonder if they'll do an article every time someone climbs it? Who's next then. . . . :D

Some of the comments are brilliant, particularly liking the one you highlighted already OT.

Nice work :)

G

g.fella81

Like ur underground stuff but climbin blackpool tower ha ha quality m8

Status
Not open for further replies.