real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Tower climbers dice with death | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Tower climbers dice with death

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordnance

Stay Safe
Staff member
Headline News

[#] put Rescue Services lives at risk

[#] Insert 'Carvers' 'Hill Walkers' 'Pot Holers' 'Mountain Climbers' or many other High Risk Sports that cost Millions of our cash to save each year.

When did the last Ubexer need rescuing?

Millhouse

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Xan after getting his foot stuck in a drain at Mobil:gay

LOL :D

What gets me about this whole report is that they're slating us so much, when on that flagpole picture I'm attached to the pole with harness and sling. I'm not falling anywhere. (By the way, I used my harness to try to avoid being slated for having no safety gear - cos that worked LOL) A lot of the time we were on ladders / scaff. Hardly dangerous. Both are designed to be climbed / walked upon...

However, they raved about this didn't they...

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
LOL :D

What gets me about this whole report is that they're slating us so much, when on that flagpole picture I'm attached to the pole with harness and sling. I'm not falling anywhere. (By the way, I used my harness to try to avoid being slated for having no safety gear - cos that worked LOL) A lot of the time we were on ladders / scaff. Hardly dangerous. Both are designed to be climbed / walked upon...

However, they raved about this didn't they...

don't worry mate, me and forsaken climbed the scaff at linc cathedral but yet the paper states we scalled and climbed a 100 ft wall to get to roof!?!

Also the link doesn't work

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
They've obviously photo-shopped out the various safety lanyards attaching them to said structure.... Oh wait :rolleyes:

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
28DL Full Member
if you did it in a hard hat and high vis you would of been alright lol,,, yeah millhouse you got to do it again for page three, now i bet you £100 that they wont print that picture lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.