Web
Analytics
Report - - UMIST/Hulme Flume's Little Brother - May 2010 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - UMIST/Hulme Flume's Little Brother - May 2010

Jimmy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited with Gone and Appo.

Visited 3 different drains that night, taking a look at UMIST, Hulme Flume's Little Brother and finally having a second wander to Optimus Prime.

UMIST from what I have been told was found by Siologen a few years back and all I can say is that I was quite a fun entry to this place through all the fairly strong current of water. At about 10-12 feet tall and at 1/2 kilometre, this place was fairly dry and quite fun to explore.

UMIST;

DSCF1328.jpg

DSCF1332-1.jpg

DSCF1333.jpg

Hulme Flume's Little Brother;

DSCF1345.jpg

DSCF1354.jpg

DSCF1349.jpg

DSCF1350.jpg

Optimus Prime;

DSCF1370.jpg

DSCF1381.jpg