real time web analytics
Question - - Underground car graveyard (North Wales) | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Underground car graveyard (North Wales)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ashley Harvey

28DL Member
28DL Member

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
As I'm sure many of you have seen in the news recently, there's been a lot of chat about a slate mine in North Wales that contains a mound of cars. I've done a lot of looking around and cannot find out what mine this is. Anyone on here able to shed some light on this for me?

Thanks in advance,

Ash

This isn't really how it works on here, your first post asking for location details!

You may have got some help if you had posted a couple of reports, replied to some reports or even posted a new members introduction. You'll find Google is your friend!

drhowser

Bespectacled & irrelevant
Regular User
You'll find people are very hesitant about telling you where this is. It's becoming more and more dangerous down there.

Ashley Harvey

28DL Member
28DL Member
This isn't really how it works on here, your first post asking for location details!

You may have got some help if you had posted a couple of reports, replied to some reports or even posted a new members introduction. You'll find Google is your friend!

Hello Lone Ranger,
I apologise for jumping the gun on this one, I realise I haven't been an active member of this forum, I have been on a few explorations before and will be aiming to be more active on here.
I've spent hours trawling Google and urbex sites but cannot find the location I'm seeking.

Ash

Ashley Harvey

28DL Member
28DL Member
Bring on the urbex tour bus........why don't you try exploring the area

This isn't going to be my first explore, and not sure if you are aware of the size of North Wales and the number of mines. I've spent along time online looking for this place and have merely asked for a hand. If you aren't here to help, then no need to pointlessly post a hostile comment.

Ash

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
how is that hostile

the name of the game is exploring........sitting on google is not exploring........even the guy in the article says he took 4hrs to find it

anyone here won't post where it is because of the urbex tour bus........the only reason you know about is because it was in a national news paper,if you put in your own legwork rather than just asking you will find it

your google skills must be pretty pants because i found the name of the quarry without even leaving the google answer page :banghead

Coxieboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This isn't going to be my first explore, and not sure if you are aware of the size of North Wales and the number of mines. I've spent along time online looking for this place and have merely asked for a hand. If you aren't here to help, then no need to pointlessly post a hostile comment.

Ash
I see posts asking for directions and help on a weekly basis, compared with what others posted, you got away lightly. Post up some reports and you will more than likely get help. As it is, members on here have no idea who you are or what you are after, hence the hostility.

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
Problem is you have been on here for over a year with not a single report posted, then come on asking for location details, never going to end well on here unfortunately.