Web
Analytics
Report - - Underground in a Midlands Coal Mine - 21.09.08 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Underground in a Midlands Coal Mine - 21.09.08

turkey

Super Moderator
Regular User
This place isnt exactly secret, but if you know its name, please keep it to yourselves as its a real gem and it could be easily sealed up.

Met up with Morrisey and a few of his mates (Top Day guys!!), Was good to meet up with a few like minded wierdo's...haha.

Anywho, without further a do...the pictures...(edited in a different way than usual, thoughts?)

c1.jpg

c10.jpg

c11.jpg

c12.jpg

c13.jpg

c14.jpg

c15.jpg

c16.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

c6.jpg

c7.jpg

c8.jpg

c9.jpg

turk ;)

Morrisey

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Re: Underground in a Midlands Coal Mine - 21.09.08 - Report

Met up with Morrisey and a few of his mates (Top Day guys!!), Was good to meet up with a few like minded wierdo's...haha.
turk ;)

You must have thought WTF!!! when you met us! :thumb

A couple from me.........
new1.jpg

new2.jpg

new3.jpg

new4.jpg

new5.jpg

Last edited:

martianboy

28DL Member
28DL Member
must be a drift mine as deep pits are not accsesible, gas quite rare in drifts..
Just came across this.

Beware if you attempt this in South Wales. Many drifts go in a considerable distance, if not gas, a lack of oxygen can be a problem. Ffynnon Duon no3 was a drift mine, well known for Black Damp very near the surface. This particular mine has been sealed.

elhomer12

Maglite size T-rex, It's time for urbex!
Regular User
Each to their own, but I would say why comment if you don't like something? If you don't like mines then why even click on a thread clearly about a mine?

Personally I know what bores me and I don't even bother looking at reports or whatever about that