real time web analytics
Report - - Underground in a Midlands Coal Mine - 21.09.08 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Underground in a Midlands Coal Mine - 21.09.08

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

turkey

Pure bellend
28DL Full Member
This place isnt exactly secret, but if you know its name, please keep it to yourselves as its a real gem and it could be easily sealed up.

Met up with Morrisey and a few of his mates (Top Day guys!!), Was good to meet up with a few like minded wierdo's...haha.

Anywho, without further a do...the pictures...(edited in a different way than usual, thoughts?)

c1.jpg

c10.jpg

c11.jpg

c12.jpg

c13.jpg

c14.jpg

c15.jpg

c16.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

c6.jpg

c7.jpg

c8.jpg

c9.jpg

turk ;)

Morrisey

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Re: Underground in a Midlands Coal Mine - 21.09.08 - Report

Met up with Morrisey and a few of his mates (Top Day guys!!), Was good to meet up with a few like minded wierdo's...haha.

turk ;)

You must have thought WTF!!! when you met us! :thumb

A couple from me.........
new1.jpg

new2.jpg

new3.jpg

new4.jpg

new5.jpg

Last edited:

martianboy

28DL Member
28DL Member
must be a drift mine as deep pits are not accsesible, gas quite rare in drifts..

Just came across this.

Beware if you attempt this in South Wales. Many drifts go in a considerable distance, if not gas, a lack of oxygen can be a problem. Ffynnon Duon no3 was a drift mine, well known for Black Damp very near the surface. This particular mine has been sealed.

L

little_ boy_explores

Why do people f*** around in theses mines there not that good of explores anyway

elhomer12

Maglite size T-rex, It's time for urbex!
28DL Full Member
Each to their own, but I would say why comment if you don't like something? If you don't like mines then why even click on a thread clearly about a mine?

Personally I know what bores me and I don't even bother looking at reports or whatever about that

L

little_ boy_explores

Each to their own, but I would say why comment if you don't like something? If you don't like mines then why even click on a thread clearly about a mine?

Personally I know what bores me and I don't even bother looking at reports or whatever about that
fair enough mate next time i won't click on it