real time web analytics
Report - - Upper Heyford Military Hospital - Oxfordshire | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Upper Heyford Military Hospital - Oxfordshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Well this turned out to be really really cool! The theaters were stunning, probably the best ive ever seen attulay! The side loading body fridge and the general creepyness was also super mint!

It closed in 1994 and is typical military style, from the outside it just looks like a concrete box with only a couple of slit like windows (castle style!), on the inside alot of parts remain very intact yet most is covered in a fine layer of creepy mold. The smell of 'ROC' fills the air, the few windows that it does have are boarded tight cutting off all air circulation. Stripped but atmospheric.

Thanks to rooks for dragging me there and ukmayhems help!

IMG_7301.jpg

First impression pretty bland

IMG_7326.jpg

Service stairs, 4 storys from basement to roof.

IMG_7328.jpg

Lab

Img_7350mod.jpg

Theater one

Img_7368mod.jpg

Theater two

Img_7358mod.jpg

Lampage

Img_7330mod.jpg

Eyewash i think

Img_7332mod.jpg

Signs

Img_7311mod.jpg

Body fridge? seemed a bit small for this size of hospital but can really see what else it was for.

Img_7339mod.jpg

Childrens ICU by the look of it

IMG_7338.jpg

Ambulance Control

IMG_7376.jpg

Kitchen

Img_7375mod.jpg

Freezers

Img_7378mod.jpg

Roof

:thumb

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Did you notice the two theaters we saw are differant to the ones OT saw in his report? oh and yes you win they do look a bit like the RAF symbol thing!

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Did you notice the two theaters we saw are differant to the ones OT saw in his report? oh and yes you win they do look a bit like the RAF symbol thing!

You're right... so there's at least four theatres in this place? I'm not sure that the body things are body things... I think they're maybe industrial size lab equipment of some sort. Vague or what?

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
I reckon it could be like an industrial strength dishwasher....but not for dishes.

NursePayne

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!Would there be any natural light inside in the daytime or is it total boarding?

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
The top floor isnt boarded but as i say theres very few windows anyway and no skylights! if you want to see it id go quick before they realise the doors open :P

That thing was definatly a fridge of some kind.

ukmayhem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
great pics Speed, was another good night in there 3rd time for me but now its totally borded up at the bottom now so you would need to climb onto the roof for acess now.