Web
Analytics
Report - - Victoria Baths, Manchester - 19th October 2015 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Victoria Baths, Manchester - 19th October 2015

BDyas16

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Victoria Baths in Manchester is an old swimming pool complex, which closed on 13th March 1993, consisting of three pools and a Turkish baths area. I visited the building on 19/10/15 with my college photography class and we had access to all three pools, Turkish baths area, upstairs rooms/offices and the basement. Victoria Baths is open as a heritage visitor attraction and I would recommend you visit it.

IMG_4414_zpsjzizg86u.jpg

IMG_4430_zpsrcbb9c7t.jpg

IMG_4433_zpsspp8av2q.jpg

IMG_4437_zpsvkcthznm.jpg

IMG_4451_zpsycnggrov.jpg

IMG_4456_zpshqvmfuvn.jpg

IMG_4464_zpsgb4s1y33.jpg

IMG_4465_zps6bi66y0i.jpg

IMG_4468_zpszsdysubk.jpg

IMG_4477_zps5cm4u32a.jpg

IMG_4402_zps5fasryjs.jpg

IMG_4410_zpswyapmlam.jpg

Attachments

bignickb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I really must visit this place! It's so close to where I live! I wish I'd gone ten years ago.