real time web analytics
Report - - Wall Hill Mill - December 2015 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Wall Hill Mill - December 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Reich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History

Stolen from @Marsden1002 I'm a lazy motherfucker ;)

Not too much early history on the mill building, but it has been extended over the years to accommodate the ever expanding business until its closure in 2009. The building have workshops, storage areas, offices and also had living quarters. There is also a nice little culvert lurking under the main buildings.

Visit

Was night time it be, on dark windy night in the midst of a rather warm December, I drove down in the ever so fashionable smart car, because I'm sick like that, I picked up angel from Manchester and drove down to the mill of derpyness, we scouted around for awhile trying to find open places to walk in but all was lost until we realised, there was another building! We headed over and found a way in, which later became a right twat as there was an easier way! The mill is rather gone, compared to the report in 2013 it has changed quite alot and is in rather a bad state, it has been gratified and smashed up alot!

GOPR5219.jpg

GOPR5217.jpg

GOPR5231.jpg

GOPR5232.jpg

GOPR5230.jpg

GOPR5229.jpg

GOPR5224.jpg

GOPR5227.jpg

GOPR5223.jpg

GOPR5220.jpg

GOPR5216.jpg

Hope ya like it! ;)

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Wow that's pretty fooked m8ty. But something different at least... Nice that you got in m8ty glad it payed off..

Reich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ayee! Was a bit crap n derpy but that stairs pick is a beaut i reck!

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details