real time web analytics
Wanted | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Moto99

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all new to site looking for some local people near leicester to go do some exploring ....interested in any of the places on this site some great photos but would like to go these places in person but safety in numbers for me dont really want to go out solo ...not sure how to use this site as new to it hopefully i will get a reply cheers

MatthewJET

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey there,

Me and my friend are just starting out, we're completely new to the Urbex world but would love to get started right away.

We're based in Rugby, we'd be up for exploring some places nearby and seeing what we can find!

Moto99

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Alright mate im checking a place out tomoz as i here its been closed down not far from hinckley its got some grounds to it and access is good with plenty of outbuildings to it ,some of the estate is overgrown in places so plenty to look round and explore.....i will keep you posted if you want to take a look around if its still empty that is??

MatthewJET

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes that sounds good, me and my buddy were looking to check some places out at some point this week.

We we're gonna take our motorbikes and ride to the location... I see you also ride? Are you based in Hinkley then?