Web
Analytics
Report - - Wentworth D-Day Bunker 24/03/08 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Wentworth D-Day Bunker 24/03/08

tucker

Scallywag
Regular User
Today myself,tucker_2,dan and ben visited the wentworth d-day bunker. Was a good explore which we all enjoyed. Access is quite interesting i thought,with regards to where it is, although we got in and out with no problems and unseen. ;)
The air down there isn't brilliant, and tastes of soil lol.
Anyway enough talking, here are some photos:
DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0020-1.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

And a bonus shot from Longrcross
DSC_0004.jpg

that was the only photo i got before we left to go to wentworth,which was much more fun anway :thumb

Enjoy
thanks for looking :D