real time web analytics
Report - - West Park Asylum - Old Faithful! | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - West Park Asylum - Old Faithful!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ghost-trains

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know it's been done to death, but it IS a smashing place and we got into some bits that were screwed and nailed shut last time we went (not going into too much detail there :D ) This is my first ever report and I hope this appears somehow, coz I'm a total novice. If it looks totally pants and there are bits missing, my heartfelt apologies, but here's hoping.

Explored with 227MadDonkeys, Chickenshed1 and a (currently) unknown explorer :eek: top day, chaps and chapess!

NB: Most of the pictures are stitched panoramas (I'm a low-tech kinda guy :crazy ) so apologies also for glitches in photos that aren't there in reality, despite my best efforts to remove them.

ghost ;)

westparkhoovers.jpg

lockerroompan.jpg

hallroofpanfinal.jpg

courtyardpan.jpg

burntout2pan.jpg

burntoutpan.jpg

birdroom2.jpg

birdbarnpan.jpg

rooftotowerpan.jpg

westpark2147.jpg

westpark2122.jpg

westpark2151.jpg

westpark2107.jpg

spookypan.jpg

fireextprepan.jpg

We just HAD to do something creative with the fire extinguishers - too much time on our hands. I'm wondering now what the security just outside thought of all the noise...?

We got up the tower as well and once I've figured out how to add video footage into "photobucket" and on here, I'll try and post some. Watch this space. :D

ghost-trains

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
S'me, ghost again. I'm back from work, so here's a few more panoramic shots of our trip to west Park...

westhall5.jpg

westhall2.jpg

westhall4.jpg

westparklaundrette.jpg

westparkpancourtyard.jpg

westward1.jpg

westward3.jpg

westpark2143.jpg

BTW, All photos taken on a Nokia N73 mobile phone - a lot easier to hide down my pants when caught by security.... :D

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details