real time web analytics
Report - - Whitacre Pumping Station - 17.07.07 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Whitacre Pumping Station - 17.07.07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

turkey

Pure bellend
28DL Full Member
This HAS to be kept RU. (getting people into trouble)

Right, I have been working on this one for a while now, and I finally found a time slot where I was free, and the guys were willing to "show me around".

The manager told me I could come onsite and take pictures from the outside which I was happy enough with. Ive wanted to see this place up close for ages, but when I arrived the guys on security said they were expecting me, and gave me the keys to the front door and didnt follow me, just told me to be careful ;) NICE. :thumb

I dont think this place ever had beam engines, but the place has been modernised somewhat at some point but its still very old school, but whats left is amazing. Some of the paperwork and plans (of which there are MANY) date back to 1917...

Side note, this place isnt visitable without permission because all doors are locked solid, there are not any comedy ways in, and its on the middle of a working STrent water treatment works.

here's the pics...

whit20.jpg

whit19.jpg

whit18.jpg

whit17.jpg

whit16.jpg

whit15.jpg

whit14.jpg

whit13.jpg

whit12.jpg

whit11.jpg

whit10.jpg

whit9.jpg

whit7.jpg

whit6.jpg

whit5.jpg

whit4.jpg

whit3.jpg

whit2.jpg

whit1.jpg

Its only the fact that I got let in which makes this a little less impressive for me, but otherwise it would easily be one of my best explores...

turk ;)

Last edited: