Web
Analytics
Report - - Whitchurch Hospital, Cardiff - Jan 2019 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Whitchurch Hospital, Cardiff - Jan 2019

tumbles

Trip Hopping
Regular User
And nearly all of it will suffer at the hands of AN Other mysterious fyah before the year is out like everything else that is prime living space I imagine :banghead
Amazed it’s not happened yet, since the summer it’s been smashed to bits inside. Only saving grace is it’s surrounded on 3 sides by active hospice/hospital/drug rehab units - so the smoke would get spotted quickly.. unless at night :/

tumbles

Trip Hopping
Regular User
the authorities & owners do nothing protecting our heritage or history which infuriates me, damn disgrace
as for the chavs & arsonists scum i'd cull them like rats.

nice thread
I think Whitchurch will get a good development - as Ojay says it’s prime location. Next to M4, next to a railway station, next to main road into Cardiff, very good high school, decentish area generally and bridge tolls just scrapped making house prices rise significantly. Its whether or not the C&V trust sell it off quick enough although I think technically it falls back to the welsh assembles ownership now and if a developer stays true to the listing.

If anyone’s interested here is the master plan: http://www.transformingcancerservic...loads/2017/04/Whitchurch-Green-Masterplan.pdf

Last edited:

Perry_92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks like it’s been cleaned up a lot since I was there in September/October..... the hall was covered in shite !

Snooky

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good effort, thanks for posting

You not got anymore pics of the place ? At least 2 of them are duplicated, upload the rest if you have 'em :thumb
I have so many shots to upload but it’s having time as I work nights - will try get some more up

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
Did they clear out the old documents in the basement in that last shot? There was a few racks left of them when we went a few months ago.