Web
Analytics
Report - - Whittingham Asylum - 18/08/07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Whittingham Asylum - 18/08/07

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Visited with Markr, BenWRX and Sick, met up with Damon, Rooks and Pixie for a while.

There's a lot of ruined stuff in here...

IMG_7926.jpg

IMG_7931.jpg

IMG_7934.jpg

...but it wasn't all bad.

Looking up through the modern ceiling...

IMG_7936.jpg

The main hall...

IMG_7942.jpg

Sick on the stage...

IMG_7945.jpg

Couldn't say it better myself...

IMG_7948.jpg

Holed up, waiting for security to go...

IMG_7957.jpg

How come this room is mint?...

IMG_7974.jpg

Moving on...

IMG_7980.jpg

Great high ceiling here...

IMG_7988.jpg

IMG_7997.jpg

Ben said this piano was well known. Well it's firewood now...

IMG_8002.jpg

IMG_8037.jpg

IMG_8039.jpg

IMG_8045.jpg

IMG_8048.jpg

IMG_8058.jpg

IMG_8061.jpg

This area was really nice, some sort of reception area...

IMG_8068.jpg

IMG_8069.jpg

I saw a lot more than I had previously. Thanks to Pixie, Damon and BenWRX for showing us around.

Attachments

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Re: Whittingham Asylum - 18/08/07 - REPORT

While some people had fights with ceiling tiles during the temporary security alert, others used the opportunity to have a nap :p

DSC_0153-1-600.jpg

Attachments