Web
Analytics
General - - Who's looking for a Mancunian climbing partner? | High Stuff | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

General - Who's looking for a Mancunian climbing partner?

UrbanFoxCub

Explore and love the adventure
Banned
Yo! Not to turn this into a craigs list ad but ~

Experienced climber and general adventurer, female. Usually climb on my tod as I trust myself as a strong climber but never been too sure about taking responsibility for my friends coming along. Spoken in passing to guys from male orientated gangs of urban explorers but I get the vibe they feel uneasy bringing girls they've not seen climb along, which I get.

Anyone male or female wanna go explore/have a chill ?

Just looking for a chill genuine human to dart about with

Central Manchester, from Altrincham. 23

Lets gooooo
I climb high stuff and Abseil off high stuff loads of climbing gear (i work in rope access so tons of gear a whole container full ) and i explore as much as i possible can im down road from manchester so let us know!

Ever abseiled from a crane!! Crazy ass fun!!

GT-0161

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cant climb for toffe but welcome to tag aling any explores i venture on just getting into things finding locations isnt easiest i will crack it soon enough

Dingle

Dockers Umbrella
Regular User
hello all,
from north east looking for exploring partner(s) to do some drains with &
somebody know of something worth doing in Manchester access details preferred.
thankyou.

:D

UrbanFoxCub

Explore and love the adventure
Banned
hello all,
from north east looking for exploring partner(s) to do some drains with &
somebody know of something worth doing in Manchester access details preferred.
thankyou.

:D
I have a map full of locations for the north. im an hour from manchester

Jonah-manchester climber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm definitely up for meeting new people. Started urbexing a few months ago and have done loads of stuff now, before I started I did lots of rock climbing and training, so I had the capabilities of climbing. I'm 16 if that bothers Anyone, but I'm up for any climb or exploring :)