Web
Analytics
Question - - Wild Country Carabiners | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - Wild Country Carabiners

The Kwan

Easily Led
Regular User
Cheers for that link OT, they are posh I may add them on to my list for santa :) just comparing the wild country carabiners on ebay and for a fiver a go these look like a bargain, just ordered 5 :)

Morrisey

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Think i'll grab a couple of them at that price. Just make your cows tails out of a length of dynamic.

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Wild Country are a well known manufacturer, have used their stuff for 30 odd years. I may have a couple of those screwgates, but they are a fairly standard bit of kit and not too much difference in brands.

£5 a good price too, but Rock and Run often have good deals as they are just an online company these days after their early days in Ambleside in the mid-80's, they also had the best café over the shop in them days, thankfully the café still does proper food over the counter as I think it saw the disadvantages of a bacon buttie and a pint mug of coffee ordered online ;)