real time web analytics
Report - - Willington Cooling Towers: A different angle - 25/05/2014 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Willington Cooling Towers: A different angle - 25/05/2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Lost for words again guys..Jobs you have to be The craziest mother fucker ive ever met!FB until i meet you then im afraid jobs holds that crown(and i if have met you it was in darkest wiltshire and i was probably pissed so that doesnt count).The fact neither of you could obviously test or check or know for sure that those bolts would hold shows some fucking determination..Hats off again!

Collingwood

The quiet one..
28DL Full Member
Top stuff.
Was looking up through these the other week with Urbanity, and thought to myself, view from up there must be mad, didn't think anyone could be crazy enough to get up there though...... Took some balls :Not Worthy

Bunk3r

28DL Memb3r
28DL Full Member
Wow, not just your average high stuff report.

Oh and the pic of the top of the tower is a beauty.

Rik UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow this is absolutely amazing!

Epic report, the photographs amazing as well!

Especially like the shot where you are eating your sandwich lol :)

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Lol, no fucking around at the bottom in here. Straight up there. Nice report! :thumb

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Called in here yesterday for a mooch about managed to get my shots before a nice security bloke with dogs asked me to leave politely :)

Seems the Metal Fairies are causing issues here again :wanker and on the first two Towers Concrete fragments are dropping off where it's come away from the rebar, so on a H&S basis they don't want anyone on site risking potential Death .....sorry claims :)

He also said the Police were doing drive by checks as well as National Grid vehicles (one turned up while I wAs parked up and two ones had a mooch about the access points )

Just a heads up :)

Monkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Quality stuff this lads! Nice one for being determined and going back again and again :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 345) View details