real time web analytics
Report - - Wimbledon Rooftop | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Wimbledon Rooftop

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's been a while since I posted a report, and although this particular roof is nothing special compared to whats on offer in Central London, I feel it's worth a share because it's currently one of the highest spots in Wimbledon. Even though I no longer live there, it's where me and my friends all grew up.

One of my good friends posted a report of the same building a while ago, but unfortunately the crane has now gone. On the bright side the building has grown much taller over the space of 5 months and the view is pretty awesome.

The local guys will know how dedicated the security guard is at this site, but thanks to some ingenious planning, we found a way up and in, bypassing both him and the cameras. The same can't be said for our exit though, and it ended with us having to do a runner.
(It also showed me what an unfit fuck I am! I really need to get some cardio done!)

Unfortunately, upon reaching the top we saw these signs and were forced to go back down.
image.jpg

Just joking...

All jokes aside, I'll start off with a picture of the view looking over at Colliers Wood:
image.jpg

Looking over Center Court, and Central London:
image.jpg

I love the atmosphere of construction sites:
image.jpg

This isn't a ghost.. or is it
LOL.jpg

Last edited: