real time web analytics
Youtube and the law | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Youtube and the law

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

block_bj

28DL Member
28DL Member
I have always been fascinated with abandoned buildings and in 2019 I explored inside an abandoned leisure centre and filmed everything!
it was my first explore, Just wondered if there's laws I should be careful about if I upload it to YouTube?
I don't want to mistakenly incriminate myself!

UEoli

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bad idea, don't do that. My friend nearly got into seeeeerious trouble with it. But if you really wanna have problems then sure!

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The only way you'll incriminate yourself is if you do something criminal. Otherwise it might just be 'immoral' or 'antosocial' or whatever other shit offends people. Remember everyone will be able to see it including your school / college / uni / workplace / parents / vicar etc

TheJungleBeast

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think youtube is better off left alone, once a place you love is on youtube all the knobs turn up and start vandalising/spraying/partying and generally ruining what made an explore so interesting and pure.
Every where Secret vault and other big Tubers post up gets closed up and shut down very quickly, some places I think the Tubers are actaully contacting the owners after they have made thier video and getting it sealed so they can have ' exclusive ' footage.

Fido Dido's Cousin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anybody can take a camera, film themselves gabbing bollocks and looking around a ropey, abandoned building. Dime a dozen those guys are on 'ye old Youtube.
Taking decent photos and putting together a tidy post however, little bit more to it.
Not unless you're like, a really good videographer or summin, like.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Anybody can take a camera, film themselves gabbing bollocks and looking around a ropey, abandoned building. Dime a dozen those guys are on 'ye old Youtube.
Taking decent photos and putting together a tidy post however, little bit more to it.
Not unless you're like, a really good videographer or summin, like.
Do agree it can be done right but it rarely ever is. There's a big difference between making footage into a considered piece that does the place justice and just wacking up a 20-minute phone clip of your walk through a crackden with ya mates