real time web analytics
Report - - Ystrad Einion Annual Santa Mine Trip December 2016 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ystrad Einion Annual Santa Mine Trip December 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Great photos Hils, It was a lovely day out and that water wheel in Ystrad Einion is a bit special, it was really nice to catch up again Hils and glad that you all got home safe...I only took some video footage so watch this space....thank you again for making it because I know that it was a real hike to make for everyone :thumb HOHOHO :)

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
You'd have been proud of me Wevs trying my hand at actually using my tripod instead of just carrying it round with me lol! Yeah was a bit wet, was a nice little rope climb up next to a small waterfall to get to the next level. Not only did I get piss wet through when I fell down the hole I also sat on the top waterfall on the way back down :D
Using your tripod has done wonders for your underground shots,you are nailing the shots mate..as for the soaking,well its one of those things and im sure you dried out :D

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Good work getting up to the kimble. It's worth the effort to see it.

This place will always crack me up from the first time we went in 2010.. three car convoy, came over the bridge to where you park up and there's a couple of the riverbank having sex. I don't think they expected 11 of us to turn up in 3 cars as they were.

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good work getting up to the kimble. It's worth the effort to see it.

This place will always crack me up from the first time we went in 2010.. three car convoy, came over the bridge to where you park up and there's a couple of the riverbank having sex. I don't think they expected 11 of us to turn up in 3 cars as they were.

Yeah it was good! Really enjoyed the whole day.

Oh lol not quite what you were expecting to come across when youre all out for a mine party I can imagine pmsl!

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cracking report that santa(s). Can you please have a good wash and change of clothes before you visit my house on christmas eve…i think the sight of you lot will scare my daughter for life…have a merry christmas and now i know where you stash your prezzies too.

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cracking report that santa(s). Can you please have a good wash and change of clothes before you visit my house on christmas eve…i think the sight of you lot will scare my daughter for life…have a merry christmas and now i know where you stash your prezzies too.

Sorted mate, hope we didn't scare your daughter and you had a cracking Christmas! We change our present stash location each year though so even if you go peeking you would be disappointed ;)

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I didnt take too much video Paradox because I was cooking and boozing lolol but here is the little bit that I did take..thanks to you and mike for the pictures, all in all a BRILLIANT day out :thumb IT IS A SHORT VIDEO :D

Last edited: