real time web analytics
Report - - Bulwell Hall Stables - Nottingham - March 2024 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bulwell Hall Stables - Nottingham - March 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dctraining

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History: Bulwell Hall was built in 1770 and demolished in 1956. The stables structure remains today, with plans dated to 2019 to repurpose the building into a skills college. From my perspective those plans did not seem very far along. The stables are grade 2 listed.

The explore: Neither terribly exciting to get in to nor terribly exciting to explore, I still felt like posting as it's my first building entered in the UK. If anyone wants a very easy first explore or just somewhere chill to hang out this is your spot. I also did see the guildhall and police station, but with so many posts over the last month I figured I'd just throw a pic at the end here instead of make a full one.

A couple things caught my eye, even though I wasn't able to get a photo "artsy" enough for my liking. I found the front door covered in ivy particularly nice.
DSCF1008.JPG

DSCF1005.JPG

DSCF1004.JPG

DSCF1000.JPG

And as mentioned before, a pic I liked of the guildhall. I found the stairs very cool
DSCF0956.JPG

Last edited: