real time web analytics
28 meet | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28 meet

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well I reckon we vote we will never agree otherwise. So I’m going with Stoke and I like the idea of smaller pubs but don’t know the area.

admin

Administrator
Admin
Spoons was only ever convenient as could accommodate larger groups for the entire evening (plus cheap).. you'd prob put a load of locals nose's out of joint if we took over their boozer until last orders lol.

KPUrban_

Surprisingly Unsurprising
Regular User
Stoke would be a good shout tbh... Fairly central, drains, derps etc
I have this image of a drunken heard of forum members storming Chatterley Whitfield at approximately 12 when spoons has kicked everyone out with some being caught and causing trouble at other derps such as north staffs swinging around in the operating theatres.

Last edited:

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Might have to do a recce of stoke and see what's out there.. the spoons thing I'm not sure on. Spoons works for a crowd for sure but bores me. Find somewhere better and I'm all ears. Dont think you can organise a meet for the whole forum in a pokey drinking den unfortunately.

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
nothing wrong with spoons, it's the primark of pubs.
Possibly the most accurate description of a pub I've ever read

Stoke has a spoons

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Plenty of decent small places about, but I'm not sure we'd have much chance of squeezing everyone in - let alone them putting up with the usual glass mountain escapades.

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Yes to this.

can we not try and get in some oldschool workin mens club or summat? That would fit right in.

Fletchers workies?

Who has read this thread (Total: 549) View details