Web
Analytics
Information - - 7 story abondoned shopping precinct,Clayton street Newcastle upon Tyne (3.5.15) | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - 7 story abondoned shopping precinct,Clayton street Newcastle upon Tyne (3.5.15)

theRavenontherooftops

28DL Member
28DL Member
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I'm rather new to the whole urban exploration scene but I was out with my climbing partner/photographer purposely looking for sites the other day and I think I've found a gem!

You can take the scaffolding all the way up and once on top the door is unlocked and ready for you to explore it's eerie 7 stories (you can thank me later as I unlocked the door for you ) you can also take the fire escape to the old slate roof and get an awesome view of Newcastle have fun and stay classy

Last edited:

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello, and welcome to the forums.

You know, this would be perfect as an introduction rather than whatever it is right now?

SP97

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
how are the images put into a report like this I can't find a way to add them in I can only see the link way? Thanks

Coxieboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for telling me about access, I work for the security firm that looks after this building so I can now secure the door. I actually dont, but you now know why people dont say in public how they access buildings.